Welcome to the St. George Children’s Museum!
We hope you enjoy your visit. To ensure a safe and fun visit for everyone, we ask that you follow these guidelines:
- Guests are required to comply with the SGCM staff instructions and/or directives with respect to museum policies. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone who will not comply with our policy.
- If you see something that concerns you, please alert museum staff immediately.
- Parents/caregivers are responsible for child supervision at all times inside the museum. Children must be accompanied by a parent/caregiver (age 16+) when visiting the museum.
- We promote families playing together. Please limit your cell phone use and other electronic devices while enjoying the museum to maximize the experience for you and your child.
- Child drop-offs are NOT permitted.
- Parents/caregivers are liable for any damages/broken items their party causes while in the Museum.
- Wearing a Museum Sticker helps us ensure that all guests have checked in with the staff at the front desk. It is a safety measure. All guests are required to either wear a Museum Sticker during their visit and sign a waiver.
By wearing the Museum Sticker, you agree to abide by the museum’s polices and to hold harmless SGCM, its staff, Board, and other representatives from any and all claims, demands, or causes of action, which are in any way connected with your participation at SGCM.
- Adults may not explore the museum without the company of a child or without being escorted by museum staff.
- Business visitors must check in at the front desk upon arrival.
- Rough-housing with exhibits and/or disruptive, disrespectful, or abusive behavior is NOT permitted.
- Clean up is a part of play and your child is expected to help us keep our museum clean. Please encourage cleaning up as you move from room to room. If the child doesn’t do it, the parents must.
- SGCM permits still and video photography for personal/noncommercial use. Please inform SGCM staff if you prefer not to be photographed.
- No food or drink besides water are permitted in the museum.
- For the safety of our guests individuals showing signs of illness will be asked to leave and visit at another time.
We ask all visitors to sign this waiver when checking in.